Today the Kenyon Review is featuring my review of Eileen G’Sell’s spectacular debut poetry collection, Life After Rugby. You can check it out here!
And here’s a list of some of my latest essays, reviews, and interviews (see the menu tabs for the full list):
- My essay “How Attending Elite Universities Helped Mormons Enter the Mainstream” for Zócalo Public Square, a partnership between the Smithsonian and Arizona State University.
- My interview with Pratt Institute creative writing instructor Adrian Shirk, author of And Your Daughters Shall Prophesy: Stories from the Byways of American Women and Religion, an NPR Best Book of 2017, for American Microreviews and Interviews.
- My interview with Singporean-Australian poet Eileen Chong about her latest collection, Rainforest, for American Microreviews and Interviews.
- My review of Eileen Chong’s Another Language appeared in the spring issue of Tar River Poetry, which you can subscribe to here.
- My interview with Pulitzer- and Bancroft-winning Harvard historian Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, about her latest book, A House Full of Females, at Water Street Bookstore.